- Underground Linkway connecting Tai Seng Industrial Estate and operational CCL Tai Seng station has opened in Q4 2017. It was underneath an 13m wide existing open canal and constructed using a mining method with pipe roofing and steel frame support. We provided geotechnical design support and construction supervision for the underpass.
- Thomson-East Coast Line T211 has successfully completed 3.9km long of bored tunnel using 4 slurry TBM on schedule in Sept 2017. GeoAlliane is prude to provide construction supervision on the challenging tunnelling works in mixed face and directly under buildings for over 2 years.
- We have completed the design and construction of ERSS for
MediaPolis DOJO with Soil nail and temporary removable ground anchor system in 2017
- We completed the QP(Supervision) works for Thomson-East Coast Line
T215 Mount Pleasant Station Bored Tunnel (South Bound) Works from Old Police Academy to Caldecott Station at Toa Payoh Rise in March 2017
- We have completed the major part of the mining works for
C9058 QP(Supervision) work for Bukit Panjang Underpass to connect Bukit Panjang MRT station to HDB estate and shopping mall
- We have successfully and safely completed 3-year consulting Service for QP Supervision of
LTA Contract ER405 – WIDENING OF UPPER PAYA LEBAR ROAD FROM UPPER SERANGOON ROAD TO BARTLEY ROAD since 2012.
- We completed on schedule for Design and build project for the pedestrain on Gateway Road in 2015
we provided design and construction supervision for 45m span precast RC pedestrian bridge connecting IMM shopping centre to hospital and Jurong East MRT station
- We have completed for PUB
PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERING DESIGN SERVICES FOR ENHANCEMENT TO THE STRUCTURAL STABILITY OF JOHOR PIPELINES AT JR118 PLENTONG, JOHOR, MALAYSIA in 2015.