Projects Awarded Recently
We was involved in geotechnical analysis and design for Sydney Light Rail Moore Park Stop, NSW, Australia in 2017.
We completed Geotechnical analysis of Northern Wall: 354-368 Old Northern Road, Castle Hill, NSW, Australia in 2016.
We involved in Retaining Wall Design for the Sydney Water Land Stage 1 and 2 at NWRL (North West Railway Link), Skytrain, NSW, Australia in 2016.
We are appointed as geotechnical sub-consultant for PLTM TONGAR 6MW HYROPOWER PLANT IN WEST SUMATRA, INDONESIA, in December 2015.
GeoAlliance completed a full geotechnical consultancy service including design and supervision on enhancement works of PUB water pipeline in 2015 at Johor, Malaysia.
GeoAlliance is awarded as PE(Geo) for Assessment of Reclamation Works on Submarine Pipes in Johor for period of 24 months in 2016.
GeoAlliance carries out technical due diligence on geotechnical aspects including dam foundation and landslide potential on up to 20 hydro plants in southern Vietnam for a Singaporean fund manager.
- Ministry of Defence Singapore awarded Geoalliance Consultants Pte Ltd Accredited Checker Services for Developments in Gombak (Site B) in 2020
- BCA awarded ACO Services for The Design and Build (D&B) for The Phase 2 Intensification Works in BCA Academy at 200 Braddell Road in April 2019
- GeoAlliance has been appointed as the Design Consultant by China Railway First Group Co Ltd after wining North South Corridor Tunnel NCS C108 which consists 1.1km long of 3 dual lane road tunnels along Marymount Road in December 2018.
- LTA appointed GeoAlliance as his Accredited Checker and Specialist Accredited Checker for North South Corridor Tunnel NCS C103 in September 2018.
- GeoAlliance was engaged to provide ERSS design and traffic consultancy for Improvement of Kallang Subsidiary Drain at Sin Sing Road in May 2018.
- GeoAlliance has been appointed as AC(Geo) for the Singapore Mega Port Finer 3 Phase 2 at Tuas in April 2018.
- SP Group has appointed us as the Consultant for Feasibility Study, Font-End Engineering Design (“FEED”) and Project Management for a new Gas Transmission Pipeline from Meranti View to Sakra in January 2018.
- LTA awarded GeoAlliance QP Supervision Service for Circle Cline 6 (CCL 6) Contracts C882 and C883 at S$23 million in October 2017.
- GeoAlliance was appointed as Specialist PE for detailed geotechncial design for proposed Community Clubs of People’s Association in August 2017
- GeoAlliance was appointed as Consultant for PUB Design and Built for Chlorine Tank and Sewer Diversion at Bedok Waterworks in June 2017.
- PUB appointed GeoAlliance as INDEPENDENT GEOTECHNICAL EXPERT FOR NEWATER TUNNEL PROJECT in March 2017.
- MOE awarded us CHECKING SERVICES FOR RAFFLES GIRL SCHOOL (SECONDARY) AT BRADDELL ROAD in February 2017.
- GeoAlliance was appointed as Consultant on Basement Excavation Design for Mediapolis 8 in December 2016.
- LTA awarded us AC for New Road Link in between Senja Road and Kranji Expressway in November 2016.
- GeoAlliance has been awarded AC(Geo) for Mandai Park Development in October 2016.
- PUB awarded us AC for Maria South Drainage Infrastructure in July 2016.
- JTC awarded us AC and AC(Geo) for JTC Furniture Hub at Sungei Kadut in July 2016.
- PUB awarded us PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERING SERVICE FOR CHECKING GEOTECHNICAL ANALYSIS in Oct 2015.
- HDB awarded us SPECIALIST ACCREDITED CHECKING SERVICES FOR BUILDING WORKS AT BIDADARI CONTRACT 1, CONTRACT 2 & CONTRACT 3 AND COMMON GREEN in Sept 2015.
- LTA awarded us the CONSULTANTION CONTRACT OF S$20.5 MILLION FOR SUPERVISION OF LTA THOMSON LINE CONTRACTS T211 (SIN MING) AND T215 (MOUNT PLEASANT) ON CONSTRUCTION OF MRT STATIONS AND TUNNELS in 2014.
- LTA awarded us CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISION OF ADVANCE EARTHWORKS AT MANDAI DEPOT OF THOMSON LINE in 2012.
- NParks awarded us PRELIMINARY STUDIES AND VISUAL INSPECTIONS FOR SLOPES IN LABRADOR PARK NATURE RESERVE in 2012.